Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Parts for Jobo Processors

As a long time Jobo user i have come to depend on my Processor.
Evan though it's a great design, it needs love and tender care, as not only are they not made any more, there less and less of them left, and spare parts are getting harder and harder to find.
All you jobo buffs out there know all this stuff already, so why am i telling you this?
Well - i have all the jobo parts you need to keep your processors running.
New when possible, used when that's all that's left, but pretty much anything you want or need for your beloved machine!
Have a broken part? need to replace it? send me the Jobo part number (usually stamped on each part in a 5 digit code) or send me a detailed photo of the part you need the model of your processor and i am pretty sure i can help you out.

3 comments:

  1. I have an atl 2300, I am looking for the tempered water selinoid.
    hope you can help
    Ralph Duke
    ralphdukephoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for the green LCD read out screen for my 2300, the screen works, but, getting hard to read,i purchased one on ebay for the 2000, hoping it would work, i can see the info on the screen, but it does not light up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ralph, Please contact us directly at catlabsofjp@gmail.com

      Thanks

      Delete